Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hydra temporary retire from pvp.

Hi all,
  When i came back in june to play DN for Sea Dragon Nest, i know i should have stay that way (only for SDN). Here i go, went for pvp and suddenly i remember why i left dn early this year. The title : It's the lag" best fit for me during pvp. Watching my opponent moving like the japanese ninja, it's rather amusing. "Ok i got you. now i gonna combo u. hmm wait that's a dummy the real one is behind me, arrgghhh RIP." Before you wondering what i talking about, let me show u a video what i experiencing.
  Whenever i see my opponent teleporting, i would ask them whether am i teleporting to them. If they say no, i know i in deep trouble. Here is the interesting fact, i tested with bit torrent downloading data to jam my network. Then i would ask the same opponent am i teleporting, they reply YES. So it's become a fair ground to me that both of us are teleporting to each other. Apparently it's becoming annoying that whoever got more lag network have more advantage.
 
  So i went to call my network provider Singnet, and requested for help in this matter.
Me: Hey hi Singnet, i having bad experience in gaming using your best network 15 mbps plan.
Singnet: Sir, probably is due to the old line in your estate.
Me: So can you change it to new line?
Singnet: Sir, we will have to change the whole old copper wire lines around your estate.
Me: ah huh, so can change?
Singnet: Sir, we will change it someday, but now we cant change it because the schedule it's not out for changing.
Me: Wow. So every month i'm paying full amount for inefficent network? I think it's fair i pay accordingly to the speed i receive?
Singnet: Sir, right now we having promotion for our new opennet. It will help in your situation because it's whole new line.
Me: Sure? Nevermind, send someone to discuss with me.

  Dragon nest for me is a 7/10 rating game. I like this game, but i also like pvping alot. With this bad pvp experience, it's take away lotsa fun from me. Every game i play if i train hard and improve i feel there progress, but pvping in dn now is learning to fight with instinct or blindfold to try to hit enemy. There are some people i know they are good at hitting teleporter and certainly not me. For now it just isn't fun anymore. Like T1 said: I be back! ...........maybe.

^.^ Hydra.


No comments:

Post a Comment